Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Wedding Album Designing

The last month one of my friend “Krishna” got married. Yesterday she got their wedding album. She invites me to view the wedding album. I reach there at 5pm, her house near to my hostel.

While I watching that digital wedding album, I realized that wedding album designing / digital wedding album designing is highly creative. Those beautiful wedding shots arranged in an awesome manner and it presented in the album in a different beautiful way.

After viewing the album I asked about the album designing services provider. She told that this awesome wedding album done by a famous album designing company in Kerala. One of my elder brothers wedding which is on March 15 2010, I wish to give that company to design his wedding album.

No comments:

Post a Comment