Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Image editing plus Advertisements

Yesterday evening my best friend sent me some images through email for editing those images for advertisement. He needs it within three hour. All those images are based on chocolate.

First of all I start checking those images one by one. Some needs image coloring, some of them needs clipping path and some other needs image masking and photoshop restoration and retouching. Any way I start editing the images one by one. After two hours I completed the work and email back to him.

After 2 hours he called me back and told to check the links that he was sent to my mail. I opened my lap top and check the links. He created two advertisements of chocolate by using some of those images. That was really lovely ads and also I am sure about the success of the chocolate products through those attractive ads.

No comments:

Post a Comment