Monday, March 15, 2010

Panorama Creation

Last Saturday was a beautiful day for me. Me and my friend went for a trip to Cochin. We went for shopping after that we went to “Bolgatty Palace”. We took many photos. We get back to our native at 6pm. That was really a beautiful and blissful trip.

I transfer all the photos taken to my laptop. All shots are awesome. I wish to stitch three images together. Using panorama stitching tool I stitch the three photos together and the process is called panoramic photo stitching. My friend appreciated the good panorama creation work.

My friend told that there are large numbers of panoramic virtual tour services providers around the world. My friend knows one of the famous 360 degree panorama stitching company in Kerala. While my friend shows my panorama stitching work to them, they told that my work has real professional touch and is perfect. That increases my confidence in doing 360 degree photo stitching work.

No comments:

Post a Comment