Friday, March 19, 2010

Album designing: A true passion

I am passionate about album designing. Yesterday I edit some wedding photos, which are taken by me in my friend’s marriage. She looks very beautiful in each photo. But some photos need image background removal, some needs photo masking, some needs color correction of photographs and some needs photoshop restoration and retouching.

After editing all images, I took the print of those wedding photos and stitch in my album. I like to design digital wedding album designing, album designing etc.

In my collection there are nine different types of album designs. All are designed in a different awesome manner. My relatives and friends like all my album designs and most of their wedding albums are designed by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment