Friday, March 26, 2010

Brochure Designing

Yesterday I got a custom brochure design work for an Engineering college in Bangalore. They need tri-fold brochure designing in a simple way but attractive manner. They suggest the fonts and send images and contents they want to include in the tri-fold brochure design.

Yesterday itself I completed the brochure design and sent the design to them. The brochure pages in a pale blue color and the contents and images are placed in the brochure in an attentive manner. They liked the design and sent me a feed back about my work telling that “My brochure design work has a professional touch and the design is relevant and eye-catching”.

Do you know what exactly a brochure role? Brochure can tell more about your businesses / products / goods / Services. Brochures are mainly used by all types of companies in the process of growing. Brochures are at lower cost and it is valuable to improve the company to their corporate.

No comments:

Post a Comment