Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Image Editing: An effective work

Today morning 5:30am my best friend reaches Bangalore. He took many types of scenery while he travels from Majestic to Bommasandra. He sent those images to my mail and called me to edit those images within 2 hours and send back to him.

I checked my mail, there only three images. I took each photo and check what to do to improve the attractiveness.

I started to edit the images one by one. I adjust the saturation, then done the color correction of photographs and then adjust the brightness and density of images to applying filters, removing or inserting backgrounds (image clipping), cropping and removing blemishes, noise and grains in images. Then those ordinary shots look brilliant and send back to my friend.

Before leaving to my office, he called me and told that I have done a good job. Those edited images are useful for some ads and for wedding album designing. He thanked me to do the effective image editing job.

No comments:

Post a Comment