Saturday, March 27, 2010

An Awesome trip to “Hogenakkal”

Yesterday me and friends went to my sister’s flat in Dharmapuri town in Tamil Nadu. We together went for a trip to “Hogenakkal” which is 46km away from her flat. “Hogenakkal” is beautiful waterfall on the “kaveri” river and is considered as the “Niagara” of India. It is a major place of tourism attraction. This seems very beautiful and the kaveri river surrounded by huge awesome hills.

We went for a boating in “coracle” which is a small traditional boat about 2.24m in diameter and it can load only eight peoples at a time. A lot of eye-catching and mind-blowing nature sceneries are seen. We enjoy the boating through wall falls and the waterfall on the rocks appears as smoke because of the force of water. There are a lot of beautiful sections of waterfalls and we took shots of many beautiful scenes and waterfalls.

After three hours the long boating ends and we went back to our sister’s flat. We all are excited along this wonderful trip. When I reach the flat I transfer all those attractive shots to my laptop and edit the images those who need the image coloring, image masking and photoshop restoration and retouching. After that I stitch some of those waterfalls images together, and the process called 360 degree photo stitching. Panorama creation is really a wonderful job, which is really interesting. I completed the 360 degree virtual e-tours and show my work to my friends and my sister. They really appreciate my job. I never forget those beautiful and memorable moments through the trip to “Hogenakkal”.

No comments:

Post a Comment