Thursday, February 25, 2010

Image Editing and Website Designing

Yesterday morning I got a mail regarding a small website design. The site is related to jewellery. The client gave the images, text and design considerations. I agreed to do the work.

The images given are not perfect to use directly. First of all those images need some editing. Some images were made to image clipping, some to photograph repair services, color correction of photographs and some to photo masking.

After completed the editing, for the main page the client need a flash. I started to design the flash and completed it first and then completed the full website within one week. After that I sent the design to the client. He is very happy with my work and he promised me to give more work in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment