Friday, May 07, 2010

A Successful Image editing

The last Sunday one of my elder brother called me to create a profile for him in a famous matrimonial website. While I took the matrimonial site, for new registration they need the applicant photo. I had only one recent photo of my brother which took in a marriage function of our relative, six months back. I am totally confused, he is handsome but I did not have his recent photo. So I decided to put that photo, after editing.

I opened his photo in photoshop; first of all I clipped that photo to a plane background (image clipping / clipping path) and after that I done the color correction of photographs / image coloring. Then a little photoshop restoration and retouching and then apply image manipulation and after that I masked (image masking / photoshop masking) the image and saved the corrections and prepared for registering his profile.

I signup in the matrimony website and create a profile for my elder brother and also upload his photo. Within one week we get many interesting profiles. From that we selected one profile which is fully matched to my brother’s concept and we proceeded further and his marriage is fixed on coming August 23rd 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment