Tuesday, May 25, 2010

SBL Graphics—A leading Image editing, Website designing and Graphics designing firm in India

The last Tuesday my friend called me from Dubai, he is working there as a fashion designer in a reputed firm. Now he wished to open a company there. He is searching for good companies for designing a website for his new company and also for designing flyers, banners, brochures, business cards and all the stationery designs and some image editing works needed for his company. On searching he gets the details of the company SBL Graphics, where I’m working. He assigned me to get the design work from my company.

Friday itself I contact the concerned department and handover the work details and within one week they completed the whole website designing and other designing works and the image editing works such as clipping path / image background removal, photoshop masking / photo masking, image coloring and photoshop restoration and retouching according to my friend’s needs.

The previous day my friend called me and told that, all other partners are very happy with the quality designing and image editing work by my company and also happy with our affordable cost. They all told that if any designing work in future they will surely give to my company. I am very glad by hearing those words from my friend about my company (SBL Graphics).

No comments:

Post a Comment