Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Surprise Birthday Gift

Yesterday my best friend sends me a mail having the title “surprise gift”. While I opened the mail it contains one link. I really think what it will be. I clicked the link, it is a flash birthday greetings.

I played the flash greetings, it really seems very surprise to me. It consist beautiful image (that looks attractive, because perfect image coloring, photoshop restoration and retouching, image masking are applied) of butterflies as the background and the words of birthday wishes are appeared in an awesome manner and that wishes are telling by a little animated character(character modelling services),a mickymouse in the birthday flash greeting.

I like the flash birthday greetings and I saved the linked. I send the reply to thanking him for sending me this beautiful surprise gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment