Thursday, February 18, 2010

Photo repair: Memories live on

Yesterday I went to my office after the long three days leave. From my native to my office, around 5hours journey. I got an Ernakulum bus at 5am. While travelling, from the next stop a little child and her mother get into the bus and they sat near to me. The little kid is so cute and very naughty, she make noise while the bus stopped on the bus stop. Her mother gave two three times warning to stop making noise. I heard her mother calling her as “Chinnu”.

I feel the time is moving slowly, I feel bored and I took my laptop and start checking the mail. The little “Chinnu” stopped making the noise and interested while seeing the lap. She gets down from her mother’s lapse and sits near to me. She looks what I was doing in that laptop. Then I again concentrate on checking mail. While checking I saw my cousin sister mail. She mailed her little son’s snaps to me for editing. While I open all those photos, the little Chinnu was very happy to see the little kid’s photos.

She listen what I was doing with those snaps. Then I opened each photos in photoshop and start photoshop restoration and retouching or enhancement. During a typical digital photo repair services or photo enhancement, always adjust contrast, sharpness, and color levels, remove scratches and replace missing or damaged areas. Perform a full set of cosmetic corrections to visually emphasize the best features and veil imperfection. Those photos are undergone photograph repair services and after that I save those photos and sent back to my cousin sister.

After checking all mails I closed the mail and shutdown the lap and start to hear music from my mobile. It contains a lot of melody songs and starts playing one by one. Now the time is only 7 am, 3 hours more. I just listen to the music and enjoy the long journey….

No comments:

Post a Comment